Secretly. Interpreta: Skunk Anansie. Soundtrack: Cruel Intentions. Año: 1999

I've been biding my time,
been so subtly kind,
i've got to think so selfishly,
'cause you're the face inside of me.
i've been biding my days,
you see evidently it pays,
i've been a friend,
with unbiased views,
then secretly lust after you
so now he's gone rusty
you're bored & bemused
you wanna do someone else,
so you should be by yourself,
instead of here with me, secretly
trying hard to think pure,
bloody hard when i'm raw...

You're talking out so sexually,
About boys & girls
& your friggin' dreams.
now you feel lusty,
you're hot & confused.
(so) now you've been busted,
you're caught feeling used.
(you had to do) someone else,
(you should been) by yourself,
instead of here with me,
secretly, secretly......

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.