Fly Away From Here. Interpreta: Aerosmith. Album: Just Push Play. Año: 2000

Gotta find a way
Yeah I can't wait
another day
Ain't nothin' gonna change,
if we stay 'round here

Gotta do what it takes,
'Cuz it's all in our hands
We all make mistakes,
Yeah...
but it's never too late,
to start again
Take another breath,
and say another prayer...
And fly away from here...

Anywhere,
yeah,
I don't care,
We just fly away
from here,
Our hopes and dreams,
are out there,
somewhere,
Won't let time pass us by,
We just fly,
If this life gets,
any harder now,
It ain't no never mind,
You got me,
by your side,

And any time you want,
Yeah we can catch...
a train and find
a better place...

Yeah...
cuz' we won't let nothin' or
no one keep gettin'
us down Maybe,
you and I,
can pack our bags,
and hit the sky...

And fly away from here...
Anywhere...
yeah I don't care...
We just fly away from here...
Our hopes and dreams,
are out there somewhere,
Won't let time pass us by,
We just fly,

Do you see a blue sky now...
You can have
a better life...
now Open your eyes...
'Cuz no one here
can ever stop us...
They can try but,
we won't let them...
no way....

Maybe you and I,
Can pack our bags,
and say goodbye,
And fly away from her,
Anywhere...
honey I don't care,
We just fly away
from here Our hopes
and dreams,
are out there somewhere...

Fly away from here Yeah...
anywhere...
honey I don't I don't
I don't care...
Yeah... we just fly....!!!!!!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.