Trouble. Autor: Coldplay. Año: 2006.

Oh no, I see,
I spun a web,
it's tangled up with me,

And I lost my head,
The thought of all the stupid things I said,
Oh no what's this?
A spider web,
and I'm caught in the middle,
So I turned to run,
The thought of all the stupid things I've done,

I never meant
to cause you trouble,
And I
never meant to do you wrong,
And I,
well if I ever caused you trouble,
Oh no,
I never meant to do you harm...

O no I see,
A spider web
and it's me in the middle,
So I twist and turn,
Here I am in love in a bubble...

Singing,
I never meant to cause you trouble,
I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
Although I never meant to do you harm.

They spun a web for me,
They spun a web for me,
They spun a web for me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.