Woman. Autor: John Lennon. Año: 1980. Album: Double Fantasy.

Woman
i can hardly express
my mixed emotions,
at my thoughtlessness,
after all i'm forever in your debt,
and woman
i will try to express,
my inner feelings
and thankfulness,
for showing me
the meaning of success,
ooh, well, welldoo, doo, doo, doo, dooooh,
well, welldoo, doo, doo, doo, doo
woman,
i know you understand,
the little child
inside of the man,
please remember
my life is in your hands,
and woman,
hold me close
to your heart,
however distant
don't keep us apart,
after all it is written in the stars,
woman,
please let me explain,
i never meant to cause
you sorrow or pain,
so let me tell you
again and again and again,
i love you, yeah, yeah...
now and forever
i love you, yeah, yeah
now and forever
i love you, yeah, yeah
now and forever...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.