Cool. Autor: Gwen Stefani/ Dallas Austin. Album: Love, Angel, Music, Baby. Año: 2005/2006. Interscope Records.

It's hard to remember
how it felt before
Now i found the love of my life...
Passes things get more confortable
Everything is going right
And after all the obstacles
It's good to see you now
with someone else
And it's such a miracle that
you and me
are still good friends
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool...

We used to think it was impossible
Now you call me
by my new last name
Memories seem like so long ago
Time always kills the pain
Remember harbor boulevard
The dreaming days
where the mess was made
Look how all the kids have grown
We have changed
but we're still the same
After all that we've been through
I know we're cool

And i'll be happy for you
If you can be happy for me
Circles and triangles,and now we're hangin' out
with your new girlfriend

So far from where we've been
I know we're cool...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.