Happiness Is a Warm Gun. Autor: Lennon/McCartney. Año: 1968. Album: The White Album.

She’s not a girl who misses much.
Do do do do do do do do...
Ohhh Yeahhh...
She’s well acquainted,
with the touch of the velvet hand.
Like a lizard on a window pane.
The man in the crowd,
with the multicolored mirrors
On his hobnail boots,

Lying with his eyes
while his hands are busy,
Working overtime.
A soap impression
of his wife which he ate.
And donated to the National Trust.

I need a fix ‘cause I’m going down.
Down to the bits that I left uptown.
I need a fix ‘cause I’m going down.

Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun.

Happiness is a warm gun...
Happiness is a warm gun Mama...

When I hold you in my arms,
And I feel my finger on your trigger.
I know nobody do me no harm.
Because happiness is a warm gun.
Yes it is.

Happinees Is a Warm Gun,
Yes It Is....
Happinees Is a Warm Gun, Mama...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.