Muse. Madness.



I… I can't get this memories out of my mind
And some kind of madness
Has started to evolve

And I... I tried so hard to let you go
But some kind of madness
Is swallowing me whole, yeah

I have finally seen the light
And I have finally realized
What you mean

And now, I need to know if it's real love
Or is it just Madness
Keeping us afloat

And when I look back, at all the crazy fights we have
Like some kind of madness
Was taking control, yeah

And now I have finally seen the light
And I...have finally realized
What you need

And now I have finally seen the end
(Finally seen the end)
And I'm... I'm expecting you to care
(Expecting you to care)
And I have finally seen the light
(Finally seen the light)
And I have finally realized
(Realized)

I need to love
I need to love

Capture me
Trust in your dream
Come on and rescue me
Yes, I know I can be wrong
Baby, you're too headstrong
Our love is...

(Madness)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.