Muse. I Belong To You.

When these pillars get pulled downIt will be you who wears the crownAnd I'll owe everything to you
How much pain has cracked your soul?How much love would make you whole?You're my guiding lightning strike
I can't find the words to sayThey're overdueI've traveled half the world to sayI belong to you
Then she attacks me like a LeoWhen my heart is split like RioBut I assure you my debts are real
I can't find the words to sayWhen I'm confusedI traveled half the world to sayYou are my muse
Ah, réponds, réponds à ma tendresseVerse-moi, verse-moi l'ivresseRéponds à ma tendresseRéponds à ma tendresseAhh, verse-moi l'ivresse
Verse-moi, verse-moi l'ivresseRéponds à ma tendresseRéponds à ma tendresseAhh, verse-moi l'ivresse
I belong, I belong to you alone
I can't find the words to sayThey're overdueTraveled half the world to sayI belong to you

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Todo Por Ti. ( I ) Autor: Deaker (Maracaibo, Venezuela)

Qué Haces Tu? Autor: Gianluca Grignani. Año: 1996. Bmg Music. Italia.

Hasta Dónde Te Quiero. Interpreta: La Rondalla de Saltillo.